- Recipe created by FabFood on Aug 1, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/zoey-s-cheddar-dog-biscuits
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Zoey's Cheddar Dog Biscuits. My dog Zoey loves these special home made doggie treats. I bet your dog will too.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4-6 tablespoons water or chicken or vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, cheese, garlic and vegetable oil in food processor. Cover and process to a coarse meal. With machine running, slowly add water until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll out each piece to 1/2" thickness. Cut out bone shape using a cookie cutter or cardboard template. Transfer to ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom of cookies are lightly browned. Carefully transfer bones to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate in airtight container.