- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/yogurt-berry-granola-parfait
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granola cereal or
- 1/3 cup Grape Nuts Cereal
- 1/2 cup blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or other fruit
- In a small bowl, blend yogurt, honey and vanilla. Using a tall glass (you can also use a very large wine goblet) layer about 1/3 of the granola on the bottom, top with about 1/3 the yogurt mixture, then 1/3 the berries. Repeat twice more. Serve with long spoons.