- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Will's Ice Cream Cake. The decadent frozen ice cream cake features the flavors of chocolate, coffee and almonds. What better cake could there be for summer birthdays than this cold no-bake dessert?
- 1 package Oreo® cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- Fill crust with ice cream, layering the flavors. Sprinkle top with reserved almonds and crumbs and freeze solid.
- Make a chocolate sauce by melting the chocolate chips over low heat. Add cream or milk to thin, then stir in the Grand Marnier. Serve cake with sauce drizzled over each slice.