- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/white-chocolate-dipped-dog-biscuits
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound white chocolate candy melts bone shaped dog biscuits, such as Milk Bones, or bake your own jimmies, sprinkles edible decorations (optional) melted white chocolate tinted* (optional, we used red and green on the center biscuit in the photo)
- Makes about 4 dozen small biscuits
- Melt candy melts in microwave, double boiler or oven set on lowest temperature.
- Dip each biscuit halfway in the melted white chocolate. Use a spoon to help you get coverage, if necessary. Set on waxed paper to dry.
- Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle with colored jimmies, if desired. Alternatively, you can color some of the melted white chocolate and drizzle it decoratively over the biscuits.
- * To tint chocolate or candy melts do not use regular food colorings (both liquid and paste) -- they will cause the candy to "seize" and get grainy. Use only special powder or gel candy colors.