- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/white-chocolate-cream-cheese-icing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for White Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing. This is a decadently rich icing that goes incredibly well with lots of different types of cakes.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces good quality white chocolate (Lindt is Cheri\'s favorite brand)
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Makes about 3 1/2 Cups
- Stir white chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water until just melted. Cool to lukewarm. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. beat in cooled, melted white chocolate and vanilla, gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until smooth. Frosting should be light and spreadable. It is helpful to chill a bit before piping.