- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/watermelon-mojito-granita
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 pounds seedless watermelon pieces
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Bacardi Limon rum
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- lined cookie sheet for about 4-5 hours.
- Remove rind from melon and cut into 1 1/2\" chunks. Freeze watermelon pieces on a parchment paper Place frozen melon chunks, a few at a time, into a running food processor, blending until smooth. Depending on the size of your machine, this may have to be done in batches. Add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as necessary. Freeze mixture in an airtight container. Stir from time to time if you see the mixture beginning to separate as it freezes.
Rum, Frozen, Fruit, Vegetarian, RV, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Low Fat, Eating Light, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Other Latin, Freezer Friendly, Vegan, Restaurant Recipes