- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/watermelon-faux-cake-with-coconut-raspberry-filling
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 watermelon
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- Slice width wise into 3 slices as you would a cake.
- Place 1 slice of the melon cylinder on top of a serving platter. Surround it with a ring of coconut. Place 1/3 of the remaining coconut and raspberries over the slice and repeat to form a 3 layer watermelon "cake" with the raspberries on top arranged attractively on the coconut.
- To serve, slice into wedges and present them upright.