- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/watermelon-and-shortbread-cookie-crumble
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Quick Watermelon Shortbread Cookie Crumble. Here's a quick and easy no-cook dessert recipe made with one of summer's favorite fruit.
- 4 cups crumbled shortbread cookies
- 4 cups small pieces of seeded watermelon
- whipped cream for garnish
- Place half of the crumbled cookies on the bottom of a deep 9 x 13 dish and flatten into an even layer. Spoon the watermelon over that in an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining cookies over the top. Serve with sweetened whipped cream.