- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Curries are loved in all four corners of the world so try this alternative version of classic Indian cuisine and give your tastebuds a treat....
- 225g (8oz) cauliflower florets
- 225g (8oz) fresh spinach
- 225g (8oz) sliced courgettes
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 100g (4oz) onion peeled and sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 11/2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 11/2 teaspoons natural Greek yogurt
- 1. Place all of the vegetables in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- 2. Add the ginger and garlic and allow the ingredients to come to the boil. Lower the heat and continue to simmer for around 20 minutes.
- 3. Add the mustard seeds and the garam masala and continue to simmer for a further 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 4. Remove from the oven and pour yogurt over the vegetables just before serving.