- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6-ounces, 1/3 package, firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons soybean (or vegetable) oil
- 2-ounces soyrizo
- 2-ounces each, diced red and green peppers
- 1/4 each, avocado
- 1 each, flour tortilla
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /*
- Slice tofu into approximately 1-inch cubes; crumble it slightly before placing in a sauté pan.
- Heat soybean oil in a sauté pan and add crumbled tofu, soyrizo, and red and green peppers; cook for about 7 minutes.
- Place tofu mixture on a flour tortilla, add avocado and wrap.
- Serve with sweet potato hash and garnish with an orange slice and salsa.