- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 21, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/uncle-tim-s-slow-cooker-pot-roast
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 pound eye of eye roast of beef
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 8 medium sized red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 pound baby carrots, peeled
- 1 green pepper, cut in half, seeded
- 1. Place roast in center of slow cooker. Rub garlic into roast.
- 2. Add potatoes and carrots. Add water until carrots and potatoes are covered.
- 3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4. One hour before serving, place pepper halves on top of meat (moving vegetable aside as much as possible), cut side down. Cover and continue cooking for remaining hour.