- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 8, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/ultra-easy-pecan-caramel-rolls
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 15 Texas Rhodes Frozen Rolls (or other brand frozen white dinner rolls)
- 1 box (4 ounces) Butterscotch Pudding (NOT instant)
- 1 stick butter (NOT margarine)
- 1 sup brown sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- Place the pecans in bottom of 9x13 well greased pan (grease bottom and sides too). Place frozen dough rolls in pan (3 across and 5 down). Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the rolls.
- Melt the butter and mix with brown sugar Pour mixture over the rolls and sprinkle with cinnamon Cover with plastic that has been sprayed with cooking spray (so it doesn't stick to rolls) and a light towel. Let stand for 6-8 hours. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and invert on a platter to serve.
Quick, Biscuits and Rolls, Breakfast, Baked Goods, Pastries, Other, Vegetarian, RV, Gifts, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas