- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
A quick and easy panini recipe - perfect for lunch!
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 slices low sodium bread
- 4 slices Colby-Jack Cheese
- 2 ounces sliced low sodium deli turkey breast
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- Spread butter over bread. Turn two slices butter side down on a sheet of waxed paper. Place one slice of cheese over bread; top with turkey, mayonnaise, spinach and cheese. Close sandwich with remaining bread butter side up.
- Cook in a preheated panini maker or waffle iron 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.