- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Easy and healthy tuna spinach salad recipe.
- 12 cups pre-washed fresh trimmed spinach
- 2 cans, 6-ounces drained albacore tuna
- 1 cup medium onions, thinly sliced into wedges or rings
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup candied pecans or favorite candied nuts
- Desired amount of balsamic vinaigrette or any cream-based dressing
- For each serving, place 3 cups fresh spinach on plate.
- Gently flake 1/2 cup Chicken of the Sea® Premium Albacore Tuna over spinach.
- Top with 1/4 cup each of onions and crumbled blue cheese.
- Sprinkle salad with 1 to 2 tablespoons candied pecans. Serve with desired amount of dressing.