- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tote-along-tuna-sandwich
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 loaf whole wheat French bread, unsliced
- 1 can water-packed tuna, drained and rinsed in a colander
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup light or fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Mix tuna with cottage cheese and mayonnaise. Slice bread horizontally; spread with lettuce and sprouts and slice into four sandwiches. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap or put into plastic bags. Tote in cooler.