- Recipe created by FabFood on Sep 7, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tomato-shallot-bruschetta
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and let sit for at least 30 minutes before using.
- To use: Toast baguette slices in the oven and then top each slice with a small amount of bruschetta. Serve immediately.