- Recipe created by FabFood on Sep 7, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tomato-basil-bruschetta
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This tomato basil bruschetta recipe is a perfect starter or snack, especially when tomatoes are ripe.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice the tomato to a 1/4-inch dice. Transfer to a small bowl. Add the basil, olive oil, and vinegar. Stir well. Season with salt and pepper. Taste, and add more if necessary.
- To serve: Toast slices of baguette in the oven. Spoon some bruschetta on top. If desired, top with a bit of freshly grated Romano cheese.