- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 10, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/the-everyday-people-cafe-s-wasabi-pea-crusted-tuna-with-thai-chile-mayo
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup ground wasabi peas
- soy sauce for dipping
- 12 ounce tuna loin (cut into 2-3 ounce pieces)
- about 1/2 cup peanut oil for cooking (approx 1/2 cup) Mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Siracha (Asian chile hot sauce)
- In a sauté pan heat the oil unitl hot and sear the tuna on all sides for about 15 seconds. If you would like the tuna cooked more than rare, cook longer on each side. Remove from oil and put onto a dry towel.
- Then cut into thin slices. For the mayo mix all ingredients well and serve with the thin sliced tuna.