- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 10, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/the-everyday-people-cafe-s-mussels-munaldo
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 1/2 cups white wine (preferably Muscadet)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 25-30 mussels, cleaned and debearded
- sliced baguette for serving
- In a sauté pan mix the wine, mustard, shallots, and garlic together. Then add the mussels, cover and steam for 4-5 minutes or until mussels open up. Toast the baguette and serve around the mussels in a bowl.