- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 15, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/the-biggest-loser-s-easy-raspberry-sorbet
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups frozen raspberries or other frozen fruit
- 3 tablespoons apple juice or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pure vanilla extract (optional)
- fresh mint leaves or citrus zest for garnish
- Place the frozen fruit, the juice, and the cinnamon or vanilla (if desired) in a blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary. Add extra juice if needed. The sorbet is best served immediately, although it can be frozen. Garnish with fresh mint or strips of citrus zest.
- Per Serving:
- 35 calories; 1 g protein; 9 g carbohydrates (3 g sugars); o g fat (0 g saturated fat); 0 mg cholesterol; 4 g fiber; 1 mg sodium.