- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 hamburger buns
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- 1. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until beef is brown; drain.
- 2. Stir in remaining ingredients except buns. Simmer uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- 3. Fill buns with beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese if desired.