- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/tangerine-apricot-cranberry-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tangerine zest
- 1 2/3 cups tangerine juice
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- Makes about 3 cups
- Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Cover pan and increase the heat. Boil until the cranberries "pop" (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. The mixture will thicken as it cools. Keep refrigerated. Can be made up to 4 days ahead of time.