- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
A tasty, southwestern quiche twist!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and taco seasoning over medium heat until met is no longer pink; drain. Spread into a 9-in. greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk; mix well. Pour over the cheese. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.