- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/suzy-s-mexican-style-vegetarian-casserole
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (15 ounce) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounce) tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 container (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 jar (8 ounce) Picante sauce
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small bunch green onions, chopped to include tops
- 1 smallish to medium can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first eight ingredients and spoon into lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top with green onions, sliced black olives, and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Serve warm, with additional sour cream as a garnish.