- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/suzanne-somers-whole-wheat-popovers
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400Â° F. Butter a popover pan or large muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, Butter, flour and salt together until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, being careful not to over beat them. Fill the popover or muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 15 minutes. Without opening the oven door, turn the heat down to 350Â° F and Bake an additional 20 minutes. Serve immediately.