- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 2, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/super-bowl-cocktail-steelers-black-and-gold-punch
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Here's a great Superbowl version of a classic Jamaican drink, the Stout punch. Black and Gold, which are the Steelers colors, are represented by Stout for Black and Herradura Reposado tequila for gold.
- 1 ounce Herradura Reposado tequila
- 10 ounces stout
- 1/2 cup condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/16 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/6 teaspoon cinnamon
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ tabl
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine with a whisk.
- Strain into a chilled beer mug and serve.