- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 5, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sun-dried-tomato-mushroom-bourbon-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup wild mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup broth
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cream
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook mushrooms, shallots, and butter over low heat; add broth; boil until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup; add tomatoes, cream, bourbon, and parsley.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over any meat or pasta, e.g., chicken, steak, or pork.