- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sugar-free-low-carb-red-punch
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- Ice Ring:
- 1 cup Strawberry Sugarfree Syrup
- 1 liter club soda
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned, hulled and cut in halves
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 quart Strawberry Sugarfree Syrup
- 1 1/2 -2 liters club soda
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Makes 16 Small Punch Cup Servings
- Prepare Ice Ring Mix syrup, club soda, lemon juice, strawberries, lemon and lime slices together and pour into a 1 1/2 quart gelatin mold. Freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve punch, unmold ice ring by setting for several minutes in a pan of room temperature water. Tap on the bottom to release, then set the ice ring, in the bottom of large punch bowl. Mix together the Strawberry syrup, lemon and lime juice and pour over the ice ring. Then add enough club soda to fill.
- Total carbs: 20 Per Serving: 1.25