- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Low Carb, Sugar Free Pear Tree Truffles. Add to the decadence of these by dipping them in melted dark chocolate or white chocolate.
- 8 ounces no sugar/no carbs dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dried pears, slivered
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and set aside to cool.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat cream just before beginning to boil being careful not to actually boil. Remove from heat and add the cooled melted chocolate into the cream and beat with hand mixer until smooth. Add the dried pears, mixing well by hand. Chill until firm.
- Get out that wonderful new cookie scoop tool (small scoop or a tablespoon also works well) and scrape it across the mixture's surface and press the truffles into shape with your fingertips. You can't be SLOW in doing this... you gotta work quickly, okay?
- If you want to add to the decadence of these you can dip them in melted dark chocolate or white chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Carb count for Total Recipe: 66 grams carbs/7 grams fiber = 59 net grams carbs