- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sugar-free-low-carb-gooey-brownies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sugar Free, Low Carb Gooey Brownies. The name says it all - gooey brownies. A dessert for those counting their carbs.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup maltitol
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1/4 cup whey protein
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Beat eggs and add dry ingredients. Combine and beat until well blended. Mix in butter and remaining ingredients. Pour into 9' deep dish pie plate or 8" square Pyrex dish and set in hot water. Bake very slowly (like custard) in oven for 40-60 minutes. Chill and dust with Powdered Maltitol.
- Total carbs: 24 Per serving: 4