- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Sugar-free, Low Carb Butter Pecan Brittle. Indulge your sweet tooth with these sugar free sweets.
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup powdered Maltitol
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Allow to cool. Cover and let set up. When the brittle is cooled, break it into pieces. Or if you are in a hurry, (as I always am) hasten the cooling by setting the pan in a larger pan of ice.
- Total carbs = 12 About 1/2 carb per serving
- Variations: Add 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut. If you use walnuts instead of pecans you can deduct all the carbs. 1 cup of peanuts makes it peanut brittle.
- Melt the butter in a large, nonstick fry pan. Add the Maltitol and heat on medium, stirring until it is blended and golden. The mixture will separate and then blend