- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Stuffed Zucchini. You can use patty pan squash instead of the zucchini in this recipe.
- 3 small zucchini
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup nicoise olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 5 springs fresh oregano, leaves only, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out and reserve 2/3 of the pulp, being careful not to make a hole in the bottom of the squash halves. Set aside.
- Chop the pulp and mix with the goat cheese, olives, almonds, chives, oregano, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture evenly among the hollowed squash halves and drizzle with the olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately.