- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 12, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spinach-salad-with-poached-egg-avocado-sherry-vinaigrette
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- For Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablesoon sherry vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- For Salad:
- 2 cups baby spinach, rinsed and patted dry
- half of a medium avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1 poached egg
- 1. Whisk mustard, vinegar and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, Whisking constantly until well incorporated.
- 3. Combine spinach, avocado and cheese in a large bowl. Toss with a tablespoon or two of vinaigrette. Top salad with poached egg and serve.
- Note: You'll have a little vinaigrette left over. Save it for your next salad!