- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spiked-frozen-mint-lime-or-lemonade
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- plenty of ice
- In a blender, combine the thawed, undiluted drink concentrate, mint and vodka. Blend at high speed until mint is finely chopped. With blender running, add ice cubes through the feed at the top until mixture reaches a slushy consistency. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh mint springs and lime wedges.