- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
These easy Spicy Orange Pecans make a great snack or garnish for salads.
- 4 cups raw pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 large egg white
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pecans, orange juice, and egg white in a bowl and toss until pecans are well coated; add remaining ingredients and toss again.
- Place pecans on prepared baking sheet and transfer to oven; bake nuts, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans appear dry, about 1 hour. Cool completely and package in an airtight container.