- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spicy-cucumbers-with-sesame-seeds
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Slice cucumber in lengthwise quarters, then chop into thin pieces. Combine remaining ingredients, except sesame seeds in a small bowl. Add to the cucumbers and marinate for a half hour. Drain most of the liquid from the dish just before serving. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with additional cilantro.