- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 24, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spanish-smoked-paprika-wings
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika, preferably Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Serves 4 as Bar Bites
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- 2. Mix together the cumin, garlic, marjoram, paprika, and salt in a small bowl. Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry. Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken. Pour the olive oil onto a large baking sheet and spread it around. Roll the chicken pieces in the oil until lightly coated on all sides, then arrange them neatly in a single layer without touching.
- 3. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the pieces over and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes. They should be slightly crisp and golden on the outside. Serve hot or at room temperature.