- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for cooking Spaghetti Squash Pancakes. These savory little Pancakes are great with a little salt, pepper, sour cream and even apple sauce.
- 6 cups spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands (click here for instructions)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream and apple sauce for garnish
- Serves 6-8 as a side dish or appetizer
- Add flour and cheese to the strands of the cooked spaghetti squash. Mix well, using a couple of forks.
- Depending on the flavor you wish, or your dietary preferences, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat or heat olive oil in skillet instead.
- Spoon 1/4 cup squash mixture into prepared skillet. With a fork, press to form an evenly thick cake. Repeat to fill skillet. Cook cakes until bottoms are lightly browned, turn over and brown second side. Continue until you've used all the squash mixture 9keep the cakes already made warm in an oven set at its lowest temperature until you are ready to serve). Use additional butter or oil as necessary for cooking. Sprinkle pancakes with salt and pepper and serve with sour cream and/or apple sauce.