- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spaghetti-squash-frittata
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Spaghetti Squash Frittata. Frittatas are the perfect thing for a quick breakfast, lunch or even light supper. They're even good cold, so you can pack them for a picnic or a brown bag lunch.
- 1 cup spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands (follow link for instructions)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/8 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat broiler. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour mixture into the skillet and cook over low heat for about 12-15 minutes. Transfer to broiler for 2 to 3 minutes or until top is browned.