- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/spa-cuisine-glazed-fruit
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (optional)
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 4 cups fresh fruit (any combination of peaches, strawberries, kiwis, mangoes, nectarines, blueberries, raspberries and/or papaya)
- 60 calories per serving 15 gram carb trace fat (2%)
- Cut fruit into bite sized pieces. Whisk arrowroot and apple juice concentrate together in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat to thicken and clear. Toss fruit with glaze just before serving.
- For Cranberry Sauce glaze:
- Mix the apple juice, arrowroot and cranberries together. Cook as above until cranberries pop.