- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/smoked-salmon-and-horseradish-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes About 2 Cups
- In a food processor, pulse salmon until finely chopped. Stir in remaining ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.