- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/smoked-salmon-and-horseradish-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Dip. This dip is especially good on dark rye or pumpernickel bread or toasts which really bring out the flavors of the smoked salmon, horseradish and dill.
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Makes About 2 Cups
- In a food processor, pulse salmon until finely chopped. Stir in remaining ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.