- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/smoked-ham-with-cranberry-chutney
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 boneless, fully-cooked smoked ham, 4-6 pounds
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) crushed pineapple, unsweetened, drained
- 1 bottle (5 ounces ) prepared horseradish
- Ham: Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
- Place ham in shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325Â° F oven for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 140Â° F degrees. Remove from oven; slice thinly to serve.
- Chutney:Yield: approximately 2-1/2 cups Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer to serving bowl, serve immediately or cover and chill until serving time. Serve chutney alongside ham.
- Per 2 Tablespoon Serving chutney (without ham): 53 Cal 1g Fat 11g Carb 3mg Cholesterol 23mg Sodium
- Diabetic Exchanges: 3/4 Fruit