- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 11, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/slow-cooker-thai-sweet-chili-chicken-wings
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Slow cooker Thai sweet chili chicken wing recipe is the perfect make-ahead finger food for your next football party.
- 5 pounds chicken drummettes
- 1 1/2 cups Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, mixing well; pour sauce over chicken and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce and serve.