- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Corn Chex ceral
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3/4 cups salted mixed nuts
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: High 1 Hour; Low 30 Minutes
- Yield: About 24 Half-Cup Servings
- 1. Lightly spray a 6-quart slow cooker with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 2. Combine the melted butter, seasoned salt, and Worcestershire sauce in the slow cooker. Add the cereal and mixed nuts. Stir to combine.
- 3. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 hour, stirring every 30 minutes. Reduce to low and continue cooking, uncovered, 30 minutes more, or until dry and crisp.
- 4. Let cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Vary It:
- Make Curry Party Mix by adding 2 teaspoons curry powder along with the melted butter. Add 1 cup golden raisins with the cereal.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 138 Calories (70 From Fat); 7.5 g Fat ( 3.5 g Saturated); 13 mg Cholesterol; 376 mg Sodium; 16 g Carbohydrate; 1.5 g Dietary Fiber; 2 g Protein.
Snacks, Cereals, RV, Picnics, Gifts, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, Finger Foods, Diabetic