- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/slow-cooker-broasted-new-potatoes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 pounds new red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope dry zesty Italian dressing mix
- Combine oil and potatoes in slow cooker; stir to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and stir until all potatoes are evenly coated. Cover and cook on low 8 hours until potatoes are fork-tender.
Potatoes and Yams, Vegetarian, RV, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Gluten Free, Vegan