- Recipe created by FabFood on Jan 11, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sirloin-crostinis-with-horseradish-cream
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Here's a delicious lunch or dinner recipe for sirloin crostinis with horseradish cream.
- Sirloin steaks
- Montreal seasoning
- French baguette loaf
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Chives, finely chopped
- Sprinkle the steaks with Montreal seasoning then cook until done using a rotisserie or grill; chop into small pieces.
- Slice the baguette loaf into 1/2–inch slices; drizzle with olive oil and broil until slightly browned.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and thyme in a bowl; add horseradish to taste.
- Place small amounts of the chopped steak onto the baguette slices; add a dollop of horseradish cream and garnish with chopped chives.