- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
A simple, yummy seafood quiche.
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell
- 4 ounces small, cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange shrimp evenly across the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle cheese over the shrimp.
- Combine and stir sour cream, green onions, salt and pepper into the beaten eggs; then pour mixture evenly over the shrimp and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.