- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sauteed-prawns-with-rosemary
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Sauteed Prawns with Rosemary. This recipe is nearly far free. Serve over pasta.
- 1 pound freshwater prawns in their shells
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled
- Combine cleaned prawns with lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary in a glass or other non-reactive bowl. Cover and marinate for about 1 hour in the refrigerator, stirring periodically.
- Preheat a large nonstick over high heat. Transfer the contents of the bowl to the hot pan. Cook the prawns for about 2 minutes on each side, until the shells turn bright pink and the meat is opaque.
- Remove to a serving bowl and set another alongside for shells.