- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/santa-anita-racetrack-s-remoulade-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Santa Anita Race Track's Remoulade Sauce. This sauce is terrific with the Santa Anita Racetrack's Award Winning Crab Cakes.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoon minced red & green bell pepper
- 3 or 4 minced cornichons ( pickles)
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- 1/3 cup chili sauce (such as Heinz®)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced scallion
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Tabasco® sauce to taste
- Makes about 2 1/4 Cups
- Combine all ingredients together in mixing bowl or in food processor. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and Tabasco®.