- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 1, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/sam-the-cooking-guy-s-chili-lime-corn
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 8 ears of corn
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- juice from 4 limes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Makes 8 Ears (I love saying that)
- Preheat the grill to medium. Pull the husk and silk completely off the ears of corn. In a small pot over low heat melt the butter. Stir in the chili powder and juice from 3 of the limes and mix well. Grill the corn right on the BBQ until soft, nicely browned, and bitchin' looking -- this can take up to 30 minutes. Start basting with the seasoned butter about 10 minutes in, then baste often until the corn is soft enough to eat. When done, remove fro the grill to a bowl or platter, squeeze the last lime on top, sprinkle with salt to taste, and serve.